This course runs for 5 days, Primary Class on the Essentials of Plant Food. Each day will run From 9:30am - 4:30pm offering an in depth exploration on plant food.
1. Vegan Nutrition. Food safety and hygiene. The Raw Pantry.
2. Nut and seed milks, butters, creams and activation.
3. Stocks, sauces and grains.
4. The Art of Vegetables. Dehydration, dressings and Knife skills.
5. Fermentation. Kombucha, Kefir, Cheese, pickles and sauerkrauts.
6.Gluten free baking
7. Chocolate And Desserts. The Fundamentals of Pasties, creams, cacao and superfoods.
8. Building a plate. Signature dishes and Celebration meal.
Expect guest lectures from plant pioneers and a library of inspirational tips, techniques and connections.
Please get in touch to know about prices and any other questions to email@example.com,
when you get in touch please write in the subject the location and level you are interested in.
This class is aimed at home cooks, entrepreneurs and professionals who want to develop their culinary techniques, nutrition understanding, confidence and wealth of knowledge in the building blocks of plant based food.
Plant One includes field trips, all course material, recipes and Alumni status. The recipes will be slightly different in each country, adapted to local and seasonal ingredients.
At the end of the class you will receive Plant Academy Chefs Certification.
Please see our Plant Academy Chefs site for more information
offer of 10% off when booked before june 30th 2019
The small print
All of our plant academy classes are subject to slight changes. We work alongside students to support you to realise your goals so expect an evolving program of tuition.
By signing up to a class you agree to work hard and understand that what you put in you get out. We ask students to work alongside tutors to get the most out of every experience. We work together as a team to create unique and transformative experiences to inspire creativity.
We are flexible and will always go the extra mile to make things happen and ask students to do the same.
we hope to be part of your food journey.